Sunday, February 6, 2011

Tripicians Treasures offers a wide variety of handmade items

Tripicians Treasures on ArtFire.com offers everything from jewelry, to bottle caps, to vintage, photography and more.  She enjoys working with photography, wood,  jewelry, painting, and  multimedia.  She chose to do jewelry and clothes primarily because they are easier to ship, although she does sell larger pieces out of her home in Pa.  Most of her items are one of a kind as well.  You can also find her on Facebook and Etsy.  Some of her satisfied customers have said "The fastest shipping possible and best communication on artfire I will buy from this seller many times over - I want to say thank you so much! Such gorgeous items. I received them today and am excited as heck! The opal is better than photographed and I am totally wearing this vintage purple ring. It's gorgeous and you are my best friend right now :)" and "I LOVE the bracelet the best! so clever! My mom will love these earrings, Exceptional style and quality. Thank you ever so much!! Top notch seller that any one can buy from with confidence.( and super fast shipping!)".  And right now she's offering 40% off orders $40.00 and up!  She's got a shop full of wonderful items, and these are just a few of my favorites.
.Flying Heart Valentine necklace 
UPCYCLED SNAKE BANGLE THE DARK SIDE OF TINKER BELL NECKLSCE 
Stop in to see all she has to offer!
-Michelle of CreativeCritters

No comments:

Post a Comment