Saturday, June 4, 2011

Cozy Cottage Creations- Handmade Crocheted and Stitched Gifts

At Cozy Cottage Creations on ArtFire.com you will find a variety of crocheted and stitched items for you, your home, and special gift giving needs.  Her biography reads "I'm a freelance writer/copy editor with a Master's degree in English. And when I'm not writing, I'm most likely crocheting or sewing!  I've been sewing, crocheting, and general crafting for over 20 years now and still enjoy creating new items. I'm also a Certified Crochet Instructor and proud member of the Crochet Guild of America. I love anything retro or vintage, and of course, flowers are a must. Many of my creations will reflect my passion for bright, happy colors!"  I really love her shop- it's just so bright and cheery!  Below is just a sample of the colorful creations available from Cozy Cottage Creations.  Be sure to check out the entire shop to see everything she has to offer!
Lavender Ring of Roses Crocheted Doily 
Springtime Pot Holders 
Retro Coffee Print Apron With Pockets 
Patriotic Crocheted Doily 
And everything is on sale right now!  All items in this shop have been marked down 25%!  Hurry in and save on these beautiful creations!
-Michelle of CreativeCritters

No comments:

Post a Comment