Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Ambient Lights- home fragrancing & bath & body delights!

Becki, of Milledgeville, IL opened Ambient Lights on ArtFire.com 11-29-08.  Her shop categories include Hair and Body Mist with Aloe and Vitamin E, Goats Milk Hand and Body Soap, Natural Lip Balm, Relaxing Bath Fizz, Palm Wax Warmer Melts, Sink Freshener and Gentle Cleanser, and Soy Candles.


Becki's Biography states "Ambient Lights was founded by myself in January 2008. I have been researching and testing products for the past year and I am proud to introduce fabulous hand crafted Candles and Bath & Body products to you, your family and your friends. Ambient Lights strives to use many natural materials in our products and only uses the highest quality fragrances available on the market today.

Ambient Lights has been born!

I will be adding a few more product in the near future and many more fragrances. If there is product or fragrance you would like to be available, please don't hesitate to let me know and I will do my best to get you what you want!

Happy Shopping!


Her customers have raved about the products they've purchased from Ambient Lights.  They've said,


"Rcv'd my cleanser today. Trying it as we speak. Smells great out of the bag :> Thanks again.", "Transaction was flawless. Super fast shipping even though it was a custom order. Thanks!", "This smells awesome and i love it. Great products, great prices and fast shipping!!!", "Very nice soap, nice light fragrance. I didn't see anything OOPS about it!! ;) Also received some Kiss Me Honey Lip gloss, very yummy, you will need some of this too!! Fast shipping, great seller and a wonderful person. Thanks so much!", "Oh yeah, Baby!! I'm gonna have the most orchard smelling house on my block--thanks to you! I cannot wait to use it!! I really appreciate everything you sent! YOU ROCK!!", and "Just love the scent of these candles! Fast shipping and great communication. Thanks!".  And i'm happy to add myself to that list of customers!  I just couldn't resist getting some lip balm  and body mist for myself.  Everything is all natural, and if it smells as good as it looks, I'll be in heaven!

Becki can also be found on Facebook.  Below is just a taste of what she offers in her shop.  Stop by and check out all the delicious goodies she has to offer!



Lavender Moisture filled Bath FizzFountain of Youth Goats Milk Soap on a PoufStrawberry Splash Natural Lip Balm, Set of 3Honey 'n Mango Hair and Body Mist with Aloe and Vitamin EViolet Woodland Dreams Warmer Melts, Set of 6Lemon Wedge Aromatic Sink Freshener and Gentle CleanserLavender Twist Warmer Melts, Set of 6Wildberry Zinger, Handmade Soy Candle

-Michelle of CreativeCritters




No comments:

Post a Comment