Sunday, August 30, 2009

DoMosaics on ArtFire sells beautiful glass mosaic pieces

DoMosaics, of Fortwright Kentucky, opened on ArtFire 12-30-08.  Her Studio Announcement reads: "Welcome to Do Mosaics LLC. Offering high-quality Italian vitreous glass mosaics. Makes a perfect gift for that "hard to find for " person. Browse awhile if you don't see the colors that suit you convo me and I will be happy to custom make your creation just for you. Each mosaic creation is a one of a kind !
Look around there are some great gift ideas inside !"  One look into this studio and you'll see that DoMosaics offers beautiful, high quality handcrafted pieces.


Artisan Biography for DoMosaics:

"I am a Kentucky-based artisan. I make high-quality Italian glass mosaic artwork, frames, mirrors, and home decor pieces. I am a self taught mosaic artist and love every minute of it. I am always working on new creations and my fingers are cutting tiles as fast as they can ! I love to hear what people are buying these mosaics for. Is it a gift,graduation, wedding, or a shower or are they just splurging on themselves? That way it helps me create towards that direction. I love custom work ! I like to make that "certain" mosaic for someone. So if you don't see something in a certain color... no problem. Feel free to contact me and we can discuss colors. I have customers who find the colors from a bridal registry and we build from there on any given piece. So let your imagination go !

My work has recently been featured in the Cincinnati Enquirer newspaper and the Kentucky Monthly magazine."

DoMosaics can also be found on Flickr and Twitter.  Below is a sample of some of the wonderful work you can find in her shop.  Stop in to see all she has to offer!

Kathleens Kreation- Fleur De LisThe Lilac Weave - Mosaic FrameTriple Amethyst 4x6 Mosaic Picture FrameOlive Grape Mosaic PlaqueMosaic MonarchStar Point - Mosaic Wall HangingWinter In Summer Mosaic LeafThe Mosaic Happy GeckoMorning Has Broken - Mosaic Mirror

-Michelle of CreativeCritters

No comments:

Post a Comment