Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Noveena rides the ArtFire Crazy Train!

Anne, of Hernando, Florida, opened Noveena on ArtFire.com 11-13-08. She makes beautiful seed bead beadwoven jewelry that is intricate and colorful. Her Studio Announcement reads: "Welcome to my studio. All beadwoven items are made by me. If you don't see a color you like/want, need a different size, contact me, most items don't take too long to make. Custom orders are welcome." Her work is just gorgeous and her Studio Categories include bracelets,collars, cuffs, earrings, lariats, magazines, and destash-beads.


Artisan Biography for Noveenna:

"Hello! My name is Anne aka Noveenna. I love to beadweave with seed beads and crystals and glass and....whatever catches my attention. I love color, I'll make the same item many times in a different color or colors/mix. People sometimes can't see past the color of something if it's a color they don't like."



Noveena can also be found on facebook and Twitter. Below is only a very small sample of the wonderful items available from Noveena. Be sure to visit her shop to see all she has to offer.

Seriously, these pieces are GORGEOUS!














Purple Pansies SR Bracelet IAqua Shimmer BS Bracelet IGreen (344) Flower Earrings IJeweltone DC Lariat 60 True Blues Points CollarTourmaline Striped BS Earrings IElegant Evening Striped BS Cuff IISurf & Sand Netted Collar ICzech Glass Cobalt 5x10 Wavy Disc Beads



-Michelle of CreativeCritters

No comments:

Post a Comment