Thursday, August 13, 2009

KraftyLady on ArtFire.com

Karen, of Fall River MA, opened KraftyLady on Artfire.com 12-20-08.  Her categories of handcrafted items available in her shop include Scarf Shop, For Your Home, Teddy And Friends, For the Younger Set, The Miniature Shop, Fashion Fun, The Glove Store, Hats in Fashion, and
Handbag Heaven.


Her Studio Announcement reads: "Hi I'm Karen and I own KG Krafts, a wonderful little craft and yarn supply shop in Southereastern Mass. I teach all sorts of crafts and make so many different things it makes my head spin! I hope you will enjoy your visit and find the right item for you or for a gift! If there's something you would like in another color or size please feel free to contact me!
for all your crafting supplies visit me at www.kgkrafts.com."


And her Artisan Biography states: "I make all sort of crafts items from knitted hats, sweaters,shrug, and more to knitted necklaces, beaded items and home decor. I've been in business for 25 years and still have so many ideas in my head that I can't process them or produce them fast enuf!"


Her customers have said "This perfect angel arrived yesterday! I am DEEElighted to have it! As a collector of angels, I adore my latest addition! Thank you so much and I wish you many more sales!", "Guess what came today?!!!!!!! Another angel and she's beautiful!!!! I'll be hanging her next to her friend who has already herself at home here!
I love the cancer pin!! So great to see your delightful reminder! I thank you very much!", "Thank you so much for ALL your adorable items! NOBODY DOES THEM LIKE YOU DO!!!!!!!!!!!! :)", and "Another PERFECT purchase from you!!! YOU have THE best ornaments!! Thank you so much. NOW I've enough to go around :)".  Obviously, this crafty lady knows how to make her customers happy. She can also be found at www.kgkrafts.com, on her blog, Facebook, and Twitter.  Below is just a small sample of the great items you can find in her shop Stop by to see her entire selection!


ColorWaves ScarfWinter Cardinal 18 x 24 with free shipping5Shades of Grey ClocheBlue Lapis semi-precious NecklaceMiniature Dressmakers/Quilter's HutchBaby Dress and Shrug Set OOAKBernice B. Bear-- The Chenille Bear with Adoption Certificate


-Michelle of CreativeCritters


 

1 comment: