Monday, June 22, 2009

Beautiful beaded jewelry from Dancing Wind Designs

Sue Lovett of Kingsland Georgia, opened Dancing Wind Designs on ArtFire.com on 12-3-08.  She makes some incredibly lovely and intricate beaded jewelry.  Her Studio Annoucement reads: "Welcome to DancingWindDesigns. I make hand woven seed bead creations-everything from jewelry to Christmas ornaments.

A lot of my creations are one of a kind, but if you have a color preference, contact me and maybe I can create something for you by changing a color scheme.

I love playing with seed beads and color. I use good quality Japanese and Czech seed beads and hypo allergenic findings in my work. My work is not designed for children simply because the beads I use are small glass beads."


She admits to being hopelessly addicted to weaving seed beads and got her first loom when she was about 9.  She loves the vast array of colors available in the beads and the infinite creative possiblities.  Sue has a blog at DancingWindDesigns.blogspot.com, and can also be found on Flickr, Facebook, and Twitter.  Here are a few of my favorite pieces from her shop.  Click on the pictures to go directly to the product.


Handmade Pink and  White Seed Bead EarringsHandmade Ocean Jasper Seed Bead ChokerGold and Blue coral Fringe Seed Bead EarringsRedflower Spring-Handmade Two Tone Red Seed Bead Floral ChokerEmerald Green and Gold Handmade Silver Lined Seed Bead EarringsHandmade Purple Spiral Seed Bead Hoop EarringsSilver and Black Handmade Silver Lined Seed Bead EarringsRed Agate Slice Handwoven Seed Bead NecklaceAll About the Blues Lapis Lazuli Handwoven Seed Bead Necklace


-Michelle of CreativeCritters

1 comment:

  1. I really need to learn how to bead weave!
    People come up with the most amazing designs that way!

    ReplyDelete