Saturday, June 13, 2009

KickinsCreations on ArtFire offers candles, soaps, stepping stones, and more!

Valerie Hummel opened KickinsCreations on ArtFire 3-20-09.  She sells some of the most delicious looking handcrafted candles I've seen.  She also sells handmade soaps, stepping stones, pine cones, and more.  Her Artisan Biography reads: "We are located in the Catskill Mountains of N.Y. We was blessed with three boys, our youngest son is still at home, our middle son is now a Marine in the USMC. and our oldest son passed away in Dec. 07 from a terrible accident. KICKINSKREATIONS was created in Jan 08 creating my items helped and continues to help me through the times i need it most. Our son Shawn gives me the strength and is in the items that make up kickinskreations. We also run a gift shop in the Catskill Mountains that also features my items. In my free time I do street fairs and functions in my community. I am always looking for new items to make, and look forward to expanding to new adventures in my craft making."  Some of her customers have said "This seller is extremely talented and aims to please!  Everything I received was exactly as described and smells so good!  I am amazed at how real these items look/smell.  This is my first purchase with this seller but not my last." and "Thank you for the fast shipping.  The Heart arrived in perfect condition.  Thank you for sharring your talent to make someone else happy", among many other positive comments.  Not only is Valerie an amazing artist, but obviously a trusted seller and a good person.  It was hard to choose only a few items from this wonderful shop, but below are a few of the great pieces KickinsCreations offers.  She can also be found on her blog at www.mycraft.com/kickinscreations, as well as on Facebook, Indiepublic, and Twitter.


Peanut Butter Cup StackBlackberry 5 in. PieFireman's Bowl CandlePine Cone Fire StartersFish In A Bag SoapStone Candle Holder with HeartsChunk SoapMilk Chocolate Candy Dish CandleBlue Flower Tile Wooden Tray


-Michelle of CreativeCritters

1 comment: