Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Beautiful handcrafted jewelry can be found at Jewelry by Desiree

Jewelry by Desiree opened on Artfire.com 11-19-08 and her studio categories include necklaces, earrings, bracelets, sets, chainmaille jewelry, zipper pulls, stitch markers, wine charms, and childrens accessories.  She also has a Sale category in which everything is 15% off. She states "I pledge that everything in my shop is hand-crafted; is either my own design, or I have legal permission to use it. I pledge to provide my customers with the highest quality product I'm capable of producing; to treat my customers courteously; to provide them with excellent service; and to conduct my business in an ethical and socially responsible manner.
If there is something that you see and would like in a different color, size or style just contact me and we will work something out. I love to do custom pieces so please contact me if you would like a custom piece or set. Any of my earrings can have the earwire switched out to whatever kind that you like, just let me know when you checkout.
I use only quality components from trusted sources. Some of my favorite materials are silver, swarovski crystals and hematite and semi-precious stones."


You can also find Jewelry by Desiree at jewelrybydesiree.blogspot, jewelrybydesiree.webs.com, Flickr, ByHand.me, and Facebook.  Below is a sample of some of the lovely pieces that can be found in this shop.  These would make some great presents!  Be sure to stop in and see all she has to offer!


Painter's Canvas SetAmethyst Pendant NecklaceBlue Seas Pendant EarringsWoven Hematite BraceletLampwork Bracelet - RainbowPink Pillow BraceletWirewrapped Lampwork BraceletPink Silver Hoop & Shell EarringsLabrodorite & Hematite Bracelet


-Michelle of CreativeCritters

No comments:

Post a Comment