Saturday, November 14, 2009

Walk in the Woods- be inspired by nature

First off, I love the name and slogan of this shop, being the nature lover that I am.  Then of course there are the wonderful works of art that can be found in Walk in the Woods on ArtFire.com.  The studio categories include "Impressions of Nature", "Figures of Love", "Spun Spirit", "Botanical Blessings", and "Other Creations of Love".  This is one of those shops that just draws you in and makes you want to browse through their beautiful creations.  On her blog profile she says "I am what I am. The one constant is that I am forever changing ... changing ... changing. This is the nature of my world ~ and yours. And change is creation! I am called herbalist, artist, healer, priestess of the wild ... But you can just call me rose."  You can check out her website here, and also find her on Facebook, Flickr, Twitter, YouTube, IndiePublic, and MySpace.  Some of her customers have said "The cord is beautiful, pure and simple! Thanks so much for such an effortless transaction and a fabulous way to help a very worthy cause.", "I was so excited to receive my order from you! Shipping was so quick and my items were wrapped so beautifully - I loved the extras you put in with my order!  Thanks! I will definitely be a repeat customer!", and "Thank you so much for such a pleasant shopping experience and such a gorgeous work of art. "Spirits Speak" is even more beautiful in person - I love it!!"  Below is a sample of the wonderful work you'll find in this shop.  Be sure to stop in and see all she has to offer!


Flower Pot - original watercolor ATC / ACEOCinquefoil PinSagewise NecklaceAnxious Pocket KittyLavender Bouquet Energetic SprayDivine - OOAK ACEO|ATCBlinkin Winkin -n- Nod Pocket CatThey have come ~ ACEO / ATC mixed-media nature artSpirited Chokers


-Michelle of CreativeCritters

No comments:

Post a Comment