Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Gravel Road Jewelry creates stunning pieces

Gravel Road Jewelry opened on Artfire.com 12-7-08.  You can find beautiful handcrafted pendants, necklaces, rings, bracelets, and earrings created by this very talented artist.  The studio announcement reads: "Welcome to Gravel Road Jewelry! I'm glad you're here! Please browse around, you never know what you may find. To see more items scroll down or click on one of the "studio sections" categories on the right. If you are interested in a custom order, an item that has already sold or you have any questions feel free to contact me. I'll be more than happy to talk to you.
Thanks for stopping by... :)"  And Gravel Road's biography states "I am a self taught multimedia artist and have been creating jewelry in one form or another for many years. I enjoy it immensely and currently have focused on sterling silver wire wrapped jewelry often including gemstones, crystals and fancy glass. I go to great lengths to provide beautiful and interesting items that are sturdy and durable to my customers and use only quality materials in the jewelry I create. I hope you can find a piece in my shop that you will enjoy wearing as much as I enjoyed creating. Please feel free to contact me if you should have any questions or are interested in a custom piece, I will be glad to talk with you.
Happy browsing and thanks for looking".  You can also find Gravel Road Jewelry at gravelroadjewelry.blogspot.com, Flickr, Facebook, and Twitter.  Below is a sample of some of the lovely pieces available in her shop.  Be sure to stop in and see all she has to offer!


revolutions millefori glass ring~handmade wire wrapped sterling silver millefori glass ringwhispering wind hematite earrings~handmade wire wrapped silver hematite twist style earringstide pool necklace~handmade wire wrapped sterling silver turquoise pendantlady's slipper necklace~handmade wire wrapped sterling silver opal glass pendant with chainrainforest necklace~handmade wire wrapped sterling silver turquoise pendant and chaingrains of sand necklace~handmade wire wrapped sterling silver Czech glass pendant and chaincinnabar necklace~handmade wire wrapped sterling silver Czech glass pendantmilestones bracelet~handmade wire wrapped sterling silver turquoise banglewoven hoop earrings~handmade wire wrapped sterling silver


-Michelle of CreativeCritters

No comments:

Post a Comment