Sunday, September 6, 2009

LuvToSparkle has a shop full of fun jewelry!

LuvToSparkle opened on ArtFire 3-20-09.  Her Studio Categories include Pearls, Resin, Crystal, Earrings, Hair Accessories, Magnets, and Rings.


Her pieces are fun and unique.  She has a blog at LuvToSparkle.blogspot.  Her profile reads: "Hello! My name is Sharon :o) I am 26 years old and am a pharmacy technician, but recently I've started creating jewelry. I work mostly with resin, pearls, and crystals right now. Please see my links! Go check out my stuff :) I've started this blog to help follow my creative side. I want to have somewhere to get everything out and so I can look back and see how I've grown as an artist :) Please follow me I'm looking for friends!"


LuvToSparkle can also be found on Twitter and MySpace.  She's got a lot of pieces that would be perfect for Halloween.  Now is the time to see what's in her shop!  Below is only a small sample of what she has to offer.


Rocker Chic - handmade resin pendant -Twilight Pendant Resin -Sale-Kitty In Love Resin Sprinkles NecklaceMy Heart is Full of Love - Swarovski crystal pendantPals, Kawaii Friendship resin pendantCotton Candy - Swarovski pearl and crystals necklaceGolden Koi - handmade resin pendantUgly Duckling Resin NecklaceSkull Pendant Charm Set - skull necklace and earrings set -


-Michelle of CreativeCritters

No comments:

Post a Comment