Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Rose Of Sharon on ArtFire.com creates beautiful, unique jewelry

Rose of Sharon opened on Artfire.com 2 -27-09.  She creates wonderfully unique Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Pendants, and Bookmarks.


Her biography reads: "First off, I love the Lord with everything I am, and He is the One who has inspired these works of art! All glory is His, I'm just the hands that put it all together (;
As for me, I am a 27 yr old female who loves to enjoy life! If you know me, you'll be sure to see me laugh till I cry, burst out into random song and dance, and frequently trip over flat surfaces (; I think that life is taken too seriously and I want to enjoy it while I got it!
I am a lover of people and culture, music, books, nature, 4x4ing, surfing and snowboarding, dancing on the freeway when you're stuck in a snowstorm and traffic hasn't moved for hours...I love to laugh, dance and enjoy what I've been given!
'I asked for all things that I may enjoy life, I was given life that I may enjoy all things.'."


Rose of Sharon can also be found on MySpace and Facebook.  Below is a sample of some of the lovely items available from this very talented artist.  Be sure to stop in and see all she has to offer!


Sterling silver dangle earringsBlue and copper bracelet4pc. jewelry set, black and light purpleWhirlwind Earrings


Pink & Blue glass BraceletTiger Iron & Crystal NecklaceCopper bull bookmarkPink, Crystal EarringsCopper and green stone necklace


-Michelle of CreativeCritters

1 comment:

  1. Really enjoyed learning about this artist on Artfire and just love her jewelry.
    Haven't heard from you in a long time. Hope all is well. Please give Ozzy and Cedrick a wag and purr from Tink and Buddy.
    :o) button

    ReplyDelete