Friday, September 11, 2009

MyrnaM on ArtFire offers beautiful paintings

MyrnaM, of Spokane Washington, opened shop on ArtFire.com 3-12-09.  Her beautiful artwork has become internationally collected thanks to the wide reach of the internet.  Watercolor is Myrna's favorite type of medium to work with right now because of it's lovely transparency.


Artisan Biography for MyrnaM:


"I am a retired grandmother and proud of it. I love all 22 of my grandchildren, and they give me plenty ideas of what to create and paint.
I have finally found the time to do what I have always loved, painting pictures; painting also keeps me out of trouble.
I love a challenge, so if you have any ideas for me, just contact me, you are never under any obligation to purchase."


You can also find her work on http://www.aceoartcards.com/ and ByHand.me.  Below is a sample of some of the wonderful work you can find in her studio.  Be sure to stop in and see all she has to offer!


Original Columbine floral garden ACEOOriginal watercolor ACEO handpainted miniature  cat kittensHavanese dog handpainted postcard size artOriginal watercolor painting ACEO floral, flower ClematisOriginal watercolor painting with matboard carousel merry-go-round artACEO original watercolor Cat Art April Showers watercolor painting ACEO butterfly baby outdoors miniature artoriginal watercolor ACEO Palm Tree retreat American Kestrel handpainted watercolor postcard size


These are all so pretty!  I love the animal paintings!


-Michelle of CreativeCritters

No comments:

Post a Comment