Tuesday, September 15, 2009

TrinketsandTreasures offers beautiful handcrafted jewelry

Ruth, of of Lake Worth Florida, opened TrinketsandTreasures on ArtFire.com 2-12-09.  Her studio announcement reads: "Hi! Welcome to my store. Sit back, relax and enjoy browsing thru the shop. All pieces are handmade. If you would like something in a different color, size, or would like more information on a piece. Please feel free to contact me and I can create it for you, or give you the information you request. :)
I love creating new pieces and do take custom orders.
Check back often for new items."


She also uses ArtClay Silver, something I would really like to try myself one of these days.  Seeing the wonderful pieces she's created with it only makes me want to try it more!  Her Artisan Bio reads: "I saw a flyer for a silver art clay class and thought it would be fun, I loved it. I wanted to add beads to one of my metal art clay pieces so I took a class in beading. I just kept taking more classes, wire wrapping, pearl knotting, chain maille, and fused glass, lapidary, metalsmithing. I took a few more silver art clay classes & I decided to become a certified instructor in silver art clay. I am always taking some kind of class, I love learning. I made a studio in my home and spend all my free time creating something, learning new ways and new things to create. I also love the beach, fossil hunting, rockhounding and reading."  I can definitely relate to her creative drive.  You can find TrinketsandTreasures on Flickr, Facebook, Twitter and MySpace.


This is just a sample of the awesome jewelry available from this very talented artist.  Stop by her shop to see all she has to offer!


Alaskan Antler Bear Paw PendantSilver and Crystal Dream Catcher Necklace HandmadeAlaskan Ivory PendantSterling Silver Hearts and Skateboard EarringsStars and Moon White and Blue Heart EarringsFused Glass Pendant Wrapped in Sterling Silver WireSterling Silver Skateboarding Dude Dangle EarringsSilver and Dichroic Glass Pendant Dragonfly Fine Silver Handmade Pendant


See what I mean?  Aren't these great pieces?


-Michelle of CreativeCritters

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for introducing us to Trinkets and Treasures! neat shop!

    ReplyDelete