Friday, September 25, 2009

Sweet Whimsy on ArtFire.com

Jan opened SweetWhimsy on ArtFire.com 3-15-09.  This fun shop offers pendants, necklaces, clipboards, frames, and boxes.  Her Studio Announcement reads: "I've been a crafter all my life but put crafting on hiatus since having children. Now I'm back and even involve my 6 year old in creating and choosing colors for my designs.
My items are fun and whimsical and I hope they bring a smile to your life. I do custom orders also, so feel free to request something unique and special, just for you!"


Artisan Biography: "I'm Jan and I'm a mom to 2 wonderful children, ages 6 and 3. I've been married for almost 15 years and we have 3 purring children too.
I love art and hand made jewelry! I frequent art shows as often as possible and am so excited to have joined the crafting world of sales!"


You can visit SweetWhimsey's website at http://sweetwhimsy.goods.officelive.com/default.aspx, read her blog at http://janskidtoys.blogspot.com/, or follow her on Twitter.  Below is just a sample of what can be found in SweetWhimsey.  Be sure to stop in and see all she has to offer!


Going SpottyClassic Beanie frameViolets are Blue pendantFlirty Flamingo pendantAltered wood pendantTurqoise abstract flowerPalm pendantAltered wood pendantBlue Paisley pendant


-Michelle of CreativeCritters

No comments:

Post a Comment