Friday, October 2, 2009

RoyalDesigns creates beautiful handcrafted jewelry

Holly opened RoyalDesigns on ArtFire.com 12-7-08.  You can find gorgeous Anklets, Body Belts, Bracelets, Earrings, and Necklaces in her shop.


Her customers obviously are very impressed with her work.  They've said, "A bracelet with matching earrings--OH MY!! Holly you rocked it with this glorious design :) Your stones are amazing! I thank you so much for making me feel . . . well . . . Royal!", and "Such a lovely pendant and beautiful earrings at wonderful price; hand designed by a very talented and kind artfire artisan. It's been a great pleasure working with you. I adore the pendant and earrings. Thank you for making them for me".


Her biography reads: "Welcome and thank you for looking! Beading is a time consuming, thought provoking and occasionally frustrating process which I totally love. I'll work a piece until the pattern "feels" just perfect. There are times I give up when I can't find the rhythm but more often everything goes together as it is meant to. I only offer what I would love to wear!
As a teenager I designed and made necklaces for a local store. I've come a long way from those little plastic beads! My pieces consist of semi-precious stones, Swarovski and Czech crystals, Swarovski pearls, freshwater pearls, sterling silver, gold vermeil and more. Rarely do I use a base metal. I'm proud to inform you of the materials used in each piece.
As a mom of two college kids and 4 fur babies time is precious. I work a full time job to pay those tuition bills but beading is my work of choice. I learned so much about color and patterns as an art major in college and hope that you recognize the time, effort and love I put into each piece! Thank you so much for visiting my shop!"


Below is a sample of some of the lovely items available from RoyalDesigns.  Stop in to see all she has to offer!


Key Lime Handcrafted Lampwork Necklace OOAKExceptional Blue and Green Lentil Lampwork Bracelet OOAKCapri Blue Swarovski Wire Wrapped EarringsVery Unique Kyanite NecklaceTurquoise and Black Onyx NecklaceGorgeous Azurite NecklaceBlue Amber and Lapis Lazuli Handcrafted Necklace and Earring SetMagical Heart Pendant Turquoise NecklaceAqua Handmade Lampwork and Sterling Silver Bracelet OOAK


-Michelle of CreativeCritters

No comments:

Post a Comment