Friday, October 23, 2009

Gorgeous jewelry can be found at Meant2BChereished

Meant2BCherished opened on ArtFire.com 12-3-08 and is full of some very lovely handcrafted jewelry.  You can find Kumihimo Braiding, Beaded Jewelry, Chainmaille, and Stone Jewelry here.


Her studio announcement reads: "Hello and welcome to my Artfire Studio!
I love to create casual artisan jewelry. Jewelry that is meant 2b cherished - just like the person who wears it. I follow my heart as it discovers new techniques to explore. My jewelry journey has taken me from designing with beads to wire work to wire wrapped gemstones to chainmaille to Kumihimo braiding to, well I don´t know what’s next yet, but I sure hope you like it as much as I do!"


Her biography says: "I have had a lifelong love of crystals and stones. My stone collection is probably the main reason my old home didn't completely blow away in that hurricane a few years ago! I found my way into creating jewelry because I wanted to share my love of stones and these little works of natural art deserve to be worn, admired and appreciated.
Once I began creating jewelry from stones and beads, I found my way into wire work, metalsmithing and chainmaille. Recently I've begun learning the Kumihimo technique of Japanese braiding which brings new dimension and color to my creations.
My jewelry has evolved into an eclectic mix of styles and design -- all of them Meant 2b Cherished -- just like their owners!"


Personally, I love all the styles and designs available from this very talented artist! Her customers feels the same, saying "I am incredibly happy with my new Amber Pendant! It is even more gorgeous in person than it was in the picture! I will be taking my time to finding the perfect beads to compliment this piece when I turn it into a necklace - M2bC, your work deserves only the best!", and "Thank you so much for doing this custom order for me. I absolutely love my new earrings. Keep up the great work. I highly recommend this seller and I will be back again :-)." She can also be found at  www.m2bc.blogspot.com, Flickr, Facebook, and Twitter.  Below is a sample of some of the beautiful jewelry available from Meant2BCherished.  Be sure to stop in and see all she has to offer!


Earrings - Shaggy Loops in Rainbow Chakra ColorsChristmas Earrings - Red & Green Shaggy Loops with Gold BeadsTree of Life Pendant - Mother of Pearl FrameTree of Life Kumihimo NecklaceKumihimo Choker Necklace -- Blue WavesSpring Chainmaille BraceletOrphan Bead AnkletKumihimo Necklace Summertime BluesHoop Earrings with Lampwork Beads


-Michelle of CreativeCritters

No comments:

Post a Comment