Saturday, October 31, 2009

CharSpirit offers wonderful handcrafted book covers, totes, and much more!

I'm very happy to be featuring Char, of CharSpirit on ArtFire.com.  Not only is she a wonderfully talented artist, but she's also a great person!  She makes BOOKS AND NOTEBOOK COVERS, KID STUFF, ORGANIZERS, PET STUFF, TOTES AND PURSES, WANDS, and even has a 25% OFF CLEARANCE section.  Her biography reads: "Hello...thanks for coming to look into my bio! .
CharSpirit Creations comes from me "Char" (**waving hi**) who by the way absolutely loves sewing & creating new things, practically in my sleep too..! All the stuff I create is filled with so much love from within my heart "Spirit", then made by my own two hands & mind (which never shuts down) into these "Creations"..
My inspirations come from living with nature here in the Pacific Northwest Coast with my loving husband, nieces, nephew and our adopted 4 legged kids.
"Those who create magical, beautiful & creative things with their hands, spreads more love around the earth!" Char Myers
These are all my original creations and copyrighted, may not be used without my permission!"  Personally, I love her shop name, and I think her creations definitely reflect her spirit.  Her customers love everything about her work and her customer service.  Some have said "WOW!!!!! These items are so GREAT!!! Thank you so much!!! Super FAST shipping!! Thanks again!", Everything is just beautiful and so beautifully sewn. I can't wait to put the Kids Dream Therapy Pillow in my granddaughter's pillow! And, of course, mine is already in my pillow! The scents are heavenly!! What a great combination!", "Thanks so much for the awesome organizers and super fast shipping too! I got to try out the one that hangs up today and man! It made my shipping SO MUCH EASIER! These things are such a blessing to me! I cant thank you enough for making them! I am enjoying the lil freebies too. Thanks a million for them!", "Thank you so much for such a lovely item. It is going to make the perfect Christmas gift for my mom. This seller rocks! Ships fast, packages well and great communication on top of an A+ product.", and "Wonderful service and perfect products..even some little surprises which are such a treat. I recommend this studio to all buyers on Artfire."  And that's only a sample of what her very satisfied customers have said.


You can also find Char on Plurk, blogspot, Facebook, and Twitter.  Below is a sample of what can be found in this very talented lady's studio.  Be sure to stop in and see all the wonderful pieces available!


Pumpkin Mini Notebook & CoverLetter C Pillow - Deep SeasMini Notebook & Cover/SpookyCrazy Bird Hand PuppetFlaming Fire WandWuzzy the Critter Hand PuppetJazzy Neck CoolziesSmall Spooky Pocket ToteNotebook or Catalog Cover Sparkly Skulls


Awesome stuff!


-Michelle of CreativeCritters

No comments:

Post a Comment