Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fun Flip Flops from FABULOUS Creations

FABULOUS Creations opened on ArtFire 1-26-09.  Her biography reads: "Hi Friends,
This site for selling my art work and dear craft ideas is my own Bucket List! I have always included art work or design in my daily life yet never had the time to to be totally absorbed and silly in love with each one.
After a lifetime of gifting my efforts to ALL my family and friends, I now have time to offer my ideas to you...New Friends. FABULOUS FLIP FLOPS: They started as an idea for a birthday gift to my grown daughter. Living near the ocean, she was in need of a shoe that could take sand and water yet not fall apart with wear. Unfortunately I am unable to wear flip flops so my friends tested the Flip Flops at lawn parties and pool splashes without a bit of trouble. So I offer you Fun on your feet. No more plastic rubbing your feet on a hot day. Comfortable and cute without marks. Think of them as makeup on you feet. I crocheted each pair with a new look, so no two are exactly alike. Individual just like us. At this time, I do not make children or mens flip flops. I think my items are FABULOUS and I hope you think so too. All are made with love, ENJOY!
Visit my blog at http://abfabcreations.blogspot.com".


Below is a sample of what you can find in this fun shop.  Be sure to stop in and see all she has to offer!


Razzle Dazzle Flip FlopsAloha Purple Flip FlopsWhite Floral Flip FlopsFluffy IllusionRed Rose TwinkelsA Riot of PinkHawaiian ParadiseFlirty Pink Flip FlopsStrawberry Flip Flops


-Michelle of CreativeCritters

No comments:

Post a Comment