Sunday, October 25, 2009

D's Ardent gifts offers lovely candles and pottery

D's Ardent Gifts on ArtFire.com opened 2-2-09.  Her Studio Announcement reads: "Hi folks! I am a big fan of mud and smelly things! ;-) I have been taking pottery classes for the past 5 semesters and have really been enjoying my time in the studio. I have also been making bath and body products for almost 10 years. I love creating things that smell good; memories and emotions are so strongly tied to scents, so I love playing around with scent combinations. I hope you enjoy browsing through my creations! Thanks for stopping by!"


She says "I live in a quirky little mining town in Arizona. I love the history and flavor of the area. :-) I also love making pottery and candles, both of which involve fire, so I thought artfire was the perfect avenue for sharing two of my favorite things with you!"


You can view her ArtFire Blog at http://www.artfire.com/users/D/blog and become a fan on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/dsardentgifts.  Some of her customers have said, " Thank you! The wickless candles are lucious and I loved the tartlets gifts to give me even more ideas of the scents you carry. Wonderful shipping time, too.", and "These are awesome! I could smell the candles through the packaging! Fast shipping tooo! You all will love these wickless candles! The scent goes throughout the room! I will be back! Thank you!"


Below is a sample of what you can find in her shop.  Be sure to stop in and see all she has to offer!


Pit Fire VaseStrawberry (s)Lush Soy Wax MeltsAquarius (Waterlily) Wickless Soy CandlePit Fire VaseCaramel Buzz Soy Wax MeltsVampy Vanilla Wickless Soy CandleAngel Baby Soy Wax MeltsSunday Morning Soy Wax MeltsClean Laundry Soy Wax Melts


-Michelle of CreativeCritters

No comments:

Post a Comment