Thursday, October 15, 2009

Feathered Friends Mementos offers unique feathered jewelry

Jinx opened Feathered Friends Mementos on ArtFire.com 11-10-08.  I just love all her jewelry!  Her Biography reads: "I've been creating art of all types since childhood but decided to start my business in 2008.
Jinx is an old high school nickname because I'm a klutz with cat like reflexes, lol - which I used for my online user name for years. When I opened my Etsy shop I didn't realize that the user name was the shop name, duh! and by then it was too late to change. Since I already had a long term presence under this username I just kept it as all my shop names but my DBA is Feathered Friends Mementos.
I'm a full time paramedic in the Houston area, which I love, but my creative side needs more positive reinforcement. So I decided to start a business creating jewelry and other items from feathers. My avatar is my caique parrot, Royal and is my main inspiration."


Jinx creates jewelry, personal items, paintings and drawings inspired by birds and their feathers. She loves creating custom orders using the feathers of someone's parrot companion or recreating one of her designs or your design with different metals or colors.  Her skills and techniques include wire wrapping, watercolor painting, pencil drawings, pet parrot portraits, personalized jewelry and items from your own feathers.  You can find Jinx at http://www.featheredfriendsmementos.com and http://jinx1764.blogspot.com.  Customers have said "Superfast shipping! Thanks! Now...send me some wire wrapping skills to play with the cab! Thanks again!", and "Great interactions for custom order! Thank you!!"  Below is a sample of some of the wonderful items available in her shop.  Be sure to stop in and see all she ahs to offer!


 


Elegant Peacock feather and crystal earringsBismuth rock and Impeyan pheasant feather necklaceFeather Cages   My original designAmethyst and Swarovski crystal necklace  sterling silver wireVintage cameo gold tone locket necklace with Original caique parrot portraits in colored pencilGray Peacock Pheasant Feather Dangle Earrings with sterling silverGold Locket with Original ArtworkBougainvillea print - Original and Digitally Altered Views  Choose onePink Feather Ring with swarovski crystal


All I can say is WOW!  So many beautiful items in this shop- be sure to take your time and look around.  You don't want to miss one thing!


-Michelle of CreativeCritters

No comments:

Post a Comment