Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Wonderful handcrafted cards for any occassion can be found at ButterflyCrafts

ButterflyCrafts opened on ArtFire.com 3-26-09. If you need a handmade card, this is the shop you need to check out!  She even makes custome orders, so you'll be sure to get just what you want.  Her biography reads: "I have enjoyed crafting for as long as I can remember and it is a hobby I can never grow bored of, every time I pick up a project to continue I keep saying - oh just stitch one more row or make just one more card before i can pack away for the night.
Cross stitch will always be my weakness, I love nothing more than picking up some fabric and sifting through patterns for a new project. I have made small 'initials' pictures up to much larger fire screens and baby samplers and my friends and family frequently have an cross stitch card. Take a look in the custom gallery for my larger pieces.
I have been making cards with mixed media for a few years now. I love the way a few pieces of paper and card can be turned into something wonderful and given as a gift.
I am always trying to expand my craft skills and I have been knitting and crocheting since 2008 and I am thoroughly enjoying them and learning new stitches all of the time! I knit on the train to work, in my lunch break, on the train home from work - heck, any chance I get!
I try to run my store with my creative mission in mind. My mission is:
1) Ensure that I enjoy what I am making and be conscientious when making,
2) To make all of my items by hand
3) To design cards that I believe will bring a smile to the face of the recipient".


Some of her customers have said "Thank you so much your work is brilliant. The cards are even nicer than I imagined.", "The card is fantastic, mom will love it. It got here faster than we thought, but I'm not complaining about that at all!", "Absolutely beautiful work, highly recommended Artfire seller. If you need a special card this is where to get it. Thank you so much.", and "Absolutely loved my card. Thank you. Your work is awesome. Great packaging, great communication, fast shipping. Will do business with again!"


You can find ButterflyCrafts at www.butterfly-crafts.com, butterfly-craftsonline.blogspot.com, Flickr, Facebook, and Twitter.  Below is a sample of some of the items available in her shop.  Be sure to stop in and see all she has to offer!


Christmas Card - Cat, Counted Cross Stitch (Handmade)Engagement Card - Red and White flowers (Handmade)Poppy Scented Sachet (Handmade)Greetings Card - Japanese Cookie Jar (Handmade)Christmas Card - Stocking, lilac (handmade)Childrens Card - Piggy (Handmade)Friendship Card - Time for Tea (Handmade)Christmas Card - Let it Snowman (Handmade)Shimmer Fairy Greetings Card - Blank (handmade)


She's got cards for absolutely every occassion!  This is only a tiny sample!


-Michelle of CreativeCritters

No comments:

Post a Comment