Saturday, July 25, 2009

Beautiful pieces from JewelrybyJoy on ArtFire.com

JewelrybyJoy opened on ArtFire.com on 11-9-08.  Her Studio Announcement reads: "10% off during the Christmas In July Sale - July 15-26. Hello and welcome to my store Jewelry By Joy. Feel free to browse. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have. I will get back to you with an answer as soon as possible.
" I pledge that everything in my shop is hand-crafted; is either my own design, or I have legal permission to use it I pledge to provide my customers with the highest quality product I'm capable of producing; to treat my customers curteously; to provide them with excellent service; and to conduct my business in an ethical and socially responsible manner."

All of my jewelry is made with quality materials, sterling silver, gold-filled, and copper metals, gemstones, Swarovski crystals, and glass beads. I take great pride in the quality of my work. It is jewelry that can be passed down through the generations of your family.
If you have an idea for a custom piece of jewelry, contact me. I love to do custom pieces."


Artisan Biography for JewelrybyJoy:  "I first started making jewelry when I had my leg crushed at 13 and could not walk for 6 months. My mom learned how to make beaded rings somewhere. Then she bought the materials and taught me how to make them so I would have something to do. She took them to work and sold them for US $3.00.

I did many crafts through the years macrame, crocheting, sewing and more. I found a macrame choker kit at Wal-Mart about 8 years ago I thought my son would like, so I made it for his birthday. After playing with macrame jewelry for a while I started looking at all the beautiful beads online and that was the beginning of my addiction."


Below is just a sample of some of the wonderful pieces available from this very talented artist.  Stop by her studio to see all she has to offer!


Bracelet helperTurquoise and brown necklaceGold-filled blue chandelier earringsPink coral flower necklaceRuby crystal gold-filled ankletLabradorite and crystal braceletWire heart and crystals necklacePurple velvet chandelier earrings


-Michelle of CreativeCritters


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment