Sunday, July 12, 2009

BeadLady5 offers fun, funky, and just plain beautiful jewelry

Margo, of Staten island New York, opened BeadLady5 on Artfire 11-18-08.  Her Studio Announcement reads: "Unique, Original, and Eclectic Handmade Jewelry.

Welcome to my studio filled with contemporary, vintage, funky, classic and a mixture of styles jewelry designs. Only quality components are used and all my designs are "one of my kind". Custom Orders are welcomed.

I am a proud member of the Ajdjss guild, the Weloveartfire.com guild, and the SRAJD guild.

You are invited to visit my other 2 shops at:
http://Beadlady5.etsy.com
http://VintageBeadlady5.etsy.com

Thanks for visiting my studio."  I can honestly say she offers some really great jewelry.  As I was browsing through her shop I found myself exclaiming "Ooh,ahh", and "That is SO cool!"


Artisan Biography for Beadlady5


Hi, my name is Margo. Artistry and creativity are in my family genes and these genes have been passed onto me.
My creativity has many faces-- macrame, stained glass, knitting, crocheting, needle point, stenciling, faux painting, and a lot more. Jewelry design and creation is a fairly recent creative endeavor of mine.
This September I began my 5th year of designing and making jewelry-- I love to sell at craft fairs and have a number of my pieces in local boutiques and bridal stores. I also started selling on line this past August which has opened a whole new world for me.
My passion for creating new pieces of jewelry is constantly blossoming. There is still so much more to learn and so much more to create.


BeadLady5 can also be found on Facebook, Flickr, Twitter, and IndiePublic.  Below is just a sample of the amazing pieces available from this very talented artist.


Cuff Bracelet with Antique Brass Filigree and TopazRose Crystal and Heart Sterling Silver EarringsVintage Blue Speckled Cabachon, Sapphire Crystal, and Butterfly BroochSparkly Raspberry, Violet, and Pink Lampwork Bead and Butterfly Necklace Set Asa the Fat Cat Lampwork Bead Cord NecklaceAmethyst Crsytal and Filigree Fan Necklace SetTurquoise and Sterling Silver Dangling EarringsFunky Wire wrapped Heart EarringsGreen Opal Cabochon, Swarovski Crystal, and Copper Necklace Set Do yourself a favor and visit BeadLady5 to see all she has to offer!


-Michelle of CreativeCritters


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment