Friday, July 3, 2009

Clay It Again makes delightful clay creations!

Cindi, of Clay It Again on ArtFire, is an amazing polymer clay artist, with a shop full of unique and wonderful items.  Her artisan Bio reads: "I am a poly-holic. I have covered everything imaginable in polymer clay...I do all the usuals: pens, boxes, tins, vases, magnets, jars, utensils, picture frames, cans...
You name it-if it holds still long enough,it's covered and going in the oven.
I also make figurines, jewelry, OOAK babies, Art Dolls, miniature food, dollhouse furniture,etc...
Nothing is too big or too small for me to attempt with polymer clay...

THE SKY'S NO LIMIT!!!!"  Cindi is also a fellow guild memeber with me on the ArtFire Polymer Clay Smooshers Guild.  Not only is she a very talented artist, but a kind and fun person.  And since a picture is worth a thousand words, I'll show off some of my favorite items from her studio.  Be sure to stop in to see all the beautiful handcrafted items Clay It Again has to offer- you won't be disappointed!


Blue Beaded Polymer Clay Tribal Face NecklaceBlue Flip Flop Necklace and Earring Set Polymer Clay JewelryDesign your own Polymer Clay Dragon Pen Blue and Ivory Swirled Polymer Clay Heart Necklace and Earrings OOAK Polymer Clay Baby Boy ChristopherChinese Dragon Polymer Clay EarringsLove Is Blue OOAK Art Trinket BoxMint Green Shamrock Earrings


And those are only a small sample of Cindi's work!  Click any of the pictures, or the shop name to go directly to her studio.


-Michelle of CreativeCritters

1 comment:

  1. And another feature!! You are such a sweetheart to give me a feature..Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete