Sunday, July 19, 2009

Dangles by Diane on ArtFire.com offers delightful handcrafted items!

Dangles by Diane was started on Artfire.com 3-3-09. Her studio categories include Dangles Necklace, Dangles Earrings, Dangles Bracelet, Dangles Other, Sassy Skirts By Diane, Sweet Soles By Diane.


Artisan Biography for danglesbydiane:  "I have been crafting one thing or another as long as I can remember. i fell in love with jewelry making, when I tried it and try to support my habit by selling my creations. I never seem to be happy with just one thing though, and am always looking for new ideas. right now it is cute girls skirts and soft soled baby shoes. Who knows what the future will bring."

Her customers have said "Got the most darling little John Deere shoes in the mail today! Love them! And yellow is so much better than pink for a boy! (LOL) Am so happy with them I will be back to purchase some more stuff soon" and "Diane was gracious enough to change the shoes to pink for my granddaughter. Shipping was super fast! The skirt is even cuter in person..can't wait to see my other granddaughter in it. Good quality..will definitely purchase again!"

Diane can also be found on Facebook and Twitter.  Below is just a sampling of the great handcrafted items offered by Dangles by Diane.


-Michelle of CreativeCritters

1 comment:

  1. I love how she does a variety of things - and they are all so cute!

    ReplyDelete