Wednesday, July 1, 2009

See all the wonderful handcrafted items available from LibertyDoll on Artfire.com

Marissa Jenkins, of Puxico Missouri, opened LibertyDoll on Artfire.com 12-1-08.  Her studio announcement reads: "Welcome! Here you will find a wide variety of handmade items and more. I make shop banners, logos, avatars, doll clothes, jewelry of all kinds, drawstring pouches, polymer clay creations, zipper pouches, totes, bags and many more items. If you need a custom made item just send me a message and I will work with you."  Marissa makes a large variety of wonderful handcrafted items.  Her studio categories include Fabric Zipper Pouches, Fabric Business Card Holders, Bags and Drawstring Pouches Small, Doll Clothes, Jewelry, Polymer Clay Creations, Handmade Paper Items, Banners Logos Web AdsArtfire, and Stimulus Package and Clearance.


Her Artists Biography reads: "I love to create, craft, sew and design things. My daughter is my inspiration for most of my items. Although she is four she does try to help. She loves picking out fabrics and helping mommy try to find lace and extras that match my fabrics.  I started making doll clothes because my daughter wanted clothes to dress her dolls in. When my family and friends saw what I was doing they told me I needed to try to sell them online. So here I am."


Her customers have said "Thanks so much. Super work. I just love my banner....", "I love your banners and you are great to work with. Very helpful...", "Thank you! It was such a pleasure to visit your shop and your craftsmanship is divine. Quick shipping and great communication."," lovely little pouches, fast shipping, great work thanks cat!", and "My Mom received her earrings yesterday and loved them; she said the pouches were very cute too. Thanks so much for helping me make my Mom's birthday a little brighter," among many other kind comments.


You can also find her blog at libertydoll.blogspot.com, as well as on Facebook, MySpace, and Twitter.  Below is just a sample of the great items available from LibertyDoll.


Fashion Diva Frog Fabric Zipper Pouch 5 x 5 InchZebra Safari Shop Banner and Avatar SetMoo Cows Fabric Business Credit Cash HolderCHRISTMAS CLOTH DOLL DRESS MADE TO FIT 11 - 12 INCH NEWBORN CABBAGE PATCH DOLLTurquoise Nugget Silver Hoop EarringsButterfly Dangle Earrings Light Sapphire SwarovskiFlower Dangle Earrings Twisted BlueCheeseburger Dangle Earrings Polymer ClayAmethyst Glass and Purple Briolette Bracelet


-Michelle of CreativeCritters

No comments:

Post a Comment