Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Sendin' out some love to more generous Artfire artists!

More thanks to the artists on ArtFire who have contributed, in one way or another, with the Pass the Hat for Michelle.  These artists have given much support and help after I lost nearly $500 to a scam artist named Tonya Pendley.  See my blog for all the original details.  So I figured I'd do my best to promote their shops, as well as invite everyone else out there to buy from some very talented artists.


Prairie Bouquet: Studio Announcement: Hello and welcome to my studio. I'm very happy to have found a home here on Artfire. Here I will be offering my line of personally designed and handbound leather journals. I also make custom journals and journals in larger sizes, 9x6 and
12 x8.5 inches. If you would like me to make one for you contact me through Artfire. I'll be happy to make a journal just for you.


Rustic Leather Journal Handmade Diary Burgandy  Leather Journal Travel Diary Notebook Cocoa BrownLeather Journal Travel Diary Blank Notebook Olive GreenRustic Leather Journal Travel Diary Notebook Saddle Brown


Starlight Silver: Artisan Biography for StarlightSilver: I have beeen selling on line for over 10 years most of them in beads and beading supplies. I started out marketing my own designs and expanded in to the sale of beads, findings and other components shortly after. I took a break from beading for a couple of years to pursue other crafting and design intrests but always wished to return to my roots.  Now that I've discovered Artfire I've found the perfect venue to help me return to those roots and my creative passion.


Karen Hill Tribe Thai  Fine Silver Flowers Pendant 3 Ceramic Buffalo Beads Pendants Sterling Silver Happy Dancing Clown Harlequin Pendant JointedPair Sesame Jasper Round Beads Large Focals


Maggie McMane Designs: Artisan Biography for MaggieMcManeDesigns:  I have been creating jewelry for years and selling well in other venues, both online and locally by word of mouth. I believe in giving my customers 100 % satisfaction and will do everything I possibly can to ensure that you are happy with your purchase. I create my own designs from natural stones, lovely metals, and a variety of cords. I make what I love and I most certainly love what I make. I do my best to ensure that you are wearing the latest colors and are always stylish, from the current trends to tried and true classics. Maggie McMane Designs will enhance your moods and the beauty in your life.


Blue Turquoise Coral Sterling Silver Beaded Bracelet by Maggie McMane DesignsMystic Smoky Quartz !4k Gold Filled Necklace by Maggie McMane DesignsPink Calla Lily Earrings by Maggie McMane Designs Lampwork Swarovski Crystal Sterling Earrings


Village Boutique: Studio Announcement:  Welcome!  I personally hand craft Bracelets using only Vintage and Antique Spoons - Yes these really are spoons! I search for old, ornate, unusual and rare - most patterns I will never see again - if you really like a certain one, Please don't let it get away!  These Beautiful bracelets are wonderful gifts!
If you need a different size, please contact me! Most can be re-sized if I don't have spoons to make another bracelet.


 


Tiger Lily Spoon Bracelet Antique SilverplateTypewriter Key  Spoon BraceletVintage Narcissus Sterling Silver Spoon RingVintage Royal Roses Silver Plate Spoon Bracelet


Moonstone: Artisan Biography for Moonstone: I'm a Belgian crafter , I have my own business selling craft supplies locally. But any spare moment I have I love to "create" anything and everything. I hope to find time to really get stuck in and be able to sell some items so that I can justify my obsession with tools for the job!  I love my pliers and hammers and brushes and scissors and glues and drills and ....... ( it's an endless list !)... I just need the time to use it all now !!!


Handmade turquoise pendant in polymer clay Blue agate and black recycled vinyl from a record albumBlue necklace , with cotton and lampwork beads Steampunk metal necklace


She Designs Jewelry: Studio Announcement:  MERRY CHRISTMAS! at least in July! Prices have been reduced for the Christmas In July Sale! Please check out my Christmas In July section for even greater reductions! Welcome! I also do custom pieces so please send me a note if I can create something special just for you!


Jasper NecklaceBlue Flower NecklaceNecklace - Multi Blue Long Bracelet - Light & Bright Blue & Silver


Stop in and show these wonderful artists some love!


-Michelle of CreativeCritters

No comments:

Post a Comment