Friday, July 10, 2009

Check out these great artists on ArtFire.com!

This is another in my series of Thank You posts to all the wonderful artists who have been giving me support since I lost nearly $500 of my handmade items to the internet fruad artist, Tonya Pendley.  See my Warning! blog post for the original story.  Not only do these artists sell delightful handmade products, but they are very kind and generous people as well.  Stop by their shops and see all they have to offer!


GirlSeattle: Studio Announcement: Hi and welcome to our shop!!! I'm Christina B, owner and designer for GIRLseattle. This is a showcase of my personal visions for the GIRL Empire. Everything you see is one of a kind. The length of most items can be altered..Just drop a line and let me know what you need. If you'd like to know more about GIRLseattle, check out: myspace.com/girl seattle girlseattle.com (coming soon).


Captured Cobalt Sea Glass NecklaceSea Creature EarringsMosaic Blue NecklaceResting Bird


BrokenWingDesigns: Studio Announcement: Broken Wing Designs is a branch of Broken Wing Enterprise, dedicated to beautiful handcrafted copper jewelry, concho belts, handbags, and white blouses! You can never have too much jewelry or too many white blouses!


Solid Copper Cuff Bracelet w/ Turquoise StoneCopper Prymid EarringsCopper Cross Pendant w/ Leather Cord NecklaceMixed Metal Copper Chain Belt


OrendaLuna: Artisan Biography for OrendaLuna:  We are a Husband and Wife team who love to make things, all kinds of things, in fact our home is overflowing with many many projects and we feel that now is the time to offer some of these to you. We hope you enjoy looking!


Light Purple NeckwarmerHand Knitted Red Fun Fur NeckwarmerBlue Scarf/Neckwarmer Hand KnittedDog Sweater Coat Hand Knitted in Burgundy


SpiritDance: Studio Announcement:  Welcome...to the studio of little altars for anywhere..all spirit beads are OOAK.  10 beads in the main circle is an easy count for meditation..also the odd bead, which I call the spirit bead, from native American tradition.  Thank you for looking and let your spirit dance, Margaret


AMETHYST AND SWAROVSKI CHANDELIER EARRINGSKACHINA DANCER BOOK HOOKDOLPHIN SPIRIT BEADSBONE DRAGON SPIRIT BEADS


DanglesByDiane: Artisan Biography for danglesbydiane: I have been crafting one thing or another as long as I can remember. i fell in love with jewelry making, when I tried it and try to support my habit by selling my creations. I never seem to be happy with just one thing though, and am always looking for new ideas. right now it is cute girls skirts and soft soled baby shoes. Who knows what the future will bring.


Sassy Skirts 2 ( size 12-18m)Soft Sole Baby Shoes 6-9mFunky Purple coil earringsSoft Sole Baby Shoes 12M


CatInALife: Artisan Biography for catinalife:  I have always loved the gemstones, I am a true beadaholic/rock fossil hound, BA/RFH and have collected a vast amount of gemstone and glass. Making gemstone jewelry has become a real passion of mine. I take great pride in making a piece that is worn and well liked, I want my jewelry to be enjoyed for many years to come. I am always trying new design ideas. Nothing fancy just simple everyday jewelry that is fashionable, affordable, and unique. That is what I love to create and share.


Amethyst Purple crystal cubic zirconia gemstone chain maille necklace setAmethyst chevron ovals gemstone braceletKambaba jasper flower black green gemstone necklace setSwarovski Crystal Dark Sapphire blue sparkly earrings


These are obviously some very talented artists!  Just click on the product pictures or their studio names to pay them a visit!


-Michelle of CreativeCritters


 


 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!!
    I think I just fell in love over and over again. Lol
    That's it, I want it all :D
    (too bad I don't have the $$$ for it) Lol

    ReplyDelete